SPICY HONEY GLAZED SALMON RECIPE
Easy and quick, our flavorful salmon is seasoned with a spicy dry sriracha blend then sautéed in a honey-lime garlic infused sauce.
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- juice of 1 lime, about 1 1/2 tablespoons
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dry Sriracha seasoning, more or less to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 salmon fillets, skin-on or off
- chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- lime wedges for serving
- Combine the garlic, soy sauce, honey, lime juice, and black pepper in a small bowl. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- Sprinkle the tops of the salmon fillets with the Sriracha seasoning.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high. Add the vegetable oil and heat until shimmering. Add the salmon, seasoned side down. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until the salmon is seared. Reduce the heat to medium, turn the fillets and add the honey lime sauce to the pan. Cook the salmon for 3-4 minutes basting with the sauce. Turn the fillets and cook for another few minutes until cooked through. The salmon will flake easily with a fork when done.
- Remove the salmon from the skillet to a serving plate. You can cook the sauce a few more minutes to reduce, thicken and caramelize if desired taking care not to burn. Spoon the sauce over the salmon and serve immediately.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with lime wedges.
adapted from : https://www.savingdessert.com/spicy-honey-glazed-salmon-recipe/