WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY SWIRL CHEESECAKE
This beautiful dessert features a creamy white chocolate cheesecake base with a tart ribbon of red raspberries swirled throughout.
- 1 (12 oz.) package frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Half and Half
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a medium bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press mixture into the bottom of a lightly greased 9 inch springform pan.
- In a medium saucepan, make the raspberry sauce by combining raspberries, 2 tablespoons sugar, cornstarch, and water. Bring to boil, and continue boiling 5 minutes, or until sauce is thick. Strain sauce through a mesh strainer to remove seeds.
- Place a baking pan filled with hot water on the lower rack of the oven. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, melt white chocolate chips with half-and-half, stirring occasionally until smooth. Alternately, white chocolate can be melted in the microwave with the Half and Half in a glass bowl, at 50% power, stirring every 30-60 seconds until smooth.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Blend in flour. With mixer on low speed, blend in eggs one at a time. Blend in vanilla and melted white chocolate.
- Pour half of batter over crust. Spoon 3 tablespoons raspberry sauce over batter. Pour remaining cheesecake batter into pan, and again spoon 3 tablespoons raspberry sauce over the top. Swirl batter with the tip of a knife to create a marbled effect.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until filling is set. Cool, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 8 hours before removing from pan. Serve with remaining raspberry sauce.
Adapted from : https://letsdishrecipes.com/2018/06/white-chocolate-raspberry-swirl-cheesecake.html