BUFFALO CHICKEN CHEESE BOAT
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large chicken breast, diced small
- 6 strips of bacon, diced
- 1 small clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 1 cup Cheddar, plus a little more for topping, shredded
- ½ cup mozzarella, plus a little more for topping, shredded
- ½ cup hot sauce
- ¼ cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup cream cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 sourdough loaf
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Heat the olive oil in a nonstick pan and add in the bacon pieces. Fry them until they are almost crisp and then add in the diced chicken.
- Once the chicken has cooked through, remove the pan from the heat and transfer the meat to a bowl and let it cool.
- After the meat has cooled, add in the garlic, chives, 1 cup of Cheddar, mozzarella, hot sauce, blue cheese, cream cheese, salt, and pepper. Mix with a large spoon or your hands until the ingredients are well-combined.
- Cut the loaf of bread in half horizontally. Hollow out the lower half of the loaf to create a "boat."
- Fill it with the Buffalo chicken mixture. Top with remaining Cheddar and mozzarella and place it on a tray. Put the tray in the oven and bake for 25 minutes, making sure that the cheese is melted and the mixture is hot.
- Take out of the oven, let cool slightly, and cut into slices.